Data-Driven Decisions: please join us to learn more about this important capability
Audience: Business decision makers who want to learn more about data-driven decisions and become more aware of Microsoft Power BI’s capability. This is Not a technical IT “how-to” presentation.
Information is presented as a Case Study:
- Using a fictitious, very small, Jr. Oil Co. operating near Red Deer.
- The business case is simplified to allow for illustration of Power BI.
From this seminar you’ll understand:
- The value of question-led data analytics / data dashboards
- The value of integrating multiple sources of data
- How data dashboards generate insight
- Typical roles associated with dashboard initiatives
- Basic components of Power BI
Attendee feedback from similar sessions by Fuzeium using Calgary vehicular traffic analysis:
- “I was absolutely taken with the content, the flow, the story, your pace and your ability to create a comfortable and engaging environment for us participants”
- “The ‘storyline’ was very powerful … I stayed captivated throughout the presentation”
- “It was wonderful, and I really enjoyed how you structured the presentation”
Fuzeium is an innovative data analytics consultancy based in Calgary.
We emphasize question-led analytics, of which Microsoft Power BI plays an important part.