“great overview” “accessible” “very relevant”
Learn to Enable Data-Driven Decisions with Power BI–> The Jr. Oil Co. Case
Calgary, Alberta Canada
The same seminar offered on three different days.
Please book through Eventbrite:
Data-Driven Decisions: please join us to learn more about this important capability
Audience: Business decision makers who want to learn more about data-driven decisions and become more aware of Microsoft Power BI’s capability. This is Not a technical IT “how-to” presentation.
Information is presented as a Case Study:
- Using a fictitious, very small, Jr. Oil Co. operating near Red Deer.
- The business case is simplified to allow for illustration of Power BI.
From this seminar you’ll understand:
- The value of question-led data analytics / data dashboards
- The value of integrating multiple sources of data
- How data dashboards generate insight
- Typical roles associated with dashboard initiatives
- Basic components of Power BI
Attendee feedback from similar sessions by Fuzeium using Calgary vehicular traffic analysis:
- “I was absolutely taken with the content, the flow, the story, your pace and your ability to create a comfortable and engaging environment for us participants”
- “The ‘storyline’ was very powerful … I stayed captivated throughout the presentation”
- “It was wonderful, and I really enjoyed how you structured the presentation”
Fuzeium is an innovative data analytics consultancy based in Calgary.
We emphasize question-led analytics, of which Microsoft Power BI plays an important part.
Decision makers in organizations can find it difficult to guide and resource data analytics initiatives. Starting with an intuitive approach of asking questions is a start…
We all can feel overwhelmed by data and analytics: so much data; many formats; so many technologies; too much jargon. Let’s lift our heads; step back and view the world through some simple frameworks…
We Are Just So Confused About Our Data
Why are we so confused at times? We find ourselves in situations where the data doesn’t add up. Multiple spreadsheets, systems, and competing opinions contribute to difficult team situations. There are ways to make it easier…
If you have Microsoft Power BI but your team wants to better understand it, and get more out of it, consider our Calgary-based offer.
Insight From Data Dashboards: A big chunk of the work pertains to the data itself, and when it’s done well, a small portion of the effort pertains to the visual layer.
11 steps to generate insight from data using visual dashboards. Data analytics is often messy and iterative, so this workflow can serve as a guide. We begin by uncovering a key question of interest for the customer. We end with a narrative explaining how the dashboard’s insights address the question. This workflow is not dependent on any one technology, though at Fuzeium we use Microsoft Power BI (and an assortment of other tools).